Booking of a journey
WORKSHOPS IN THE DESERT
TO SPECIAL DESTINATIONS
Would you like to join one of the journeys of Expedition Far East to a special destination? And travel in small groups with a lot of personal freedom and enjoy all the other benefits that a ‘Individual Guided Overland Adventurous Journeys’ © entails?
Then register to be sure of participation. This can be done online via the booking form or you can download the booking form as a PDF and send the completed, signed back to us by email.
After Expedition Far East has received a signed registration form and a deposit of 15% of the price per person, your booking is final. Once the booking is final, you will receive a booking confirmation. The remaining amount (85%) must be at least 8 weeks before the departure date been paid. At registration within 8 weeks before the day of departure, the entire amount must be paid immediately.
Please read our terms and conditions carefully before booking.
• up to 120 days before departure 15% of the travelsum
• up to 45 days before departure 40% of the travelsum
• up to 15 days before departure 60% of the travelsum
• up to 8 days before departure 80% of the travelsum
• from the7th day before departure 100% of the travelsum
Above this cancellationfees, costs of third parties that are not possible to undo, such as the cost of visas, tickets, ferries, insurance, etc. will be charged.
A cancellation insurance must be terminated within 7 days after the final booking.
Expedition Far East
NL 5831 JJ Boxmeer
NL +31 651 097 032
Truck Satellite +87 077 224 3511
Mob Satellite +88 163 252 9825